Teeth Whitening Treatments From The Chicago Dental Studio
The Chicago Dental Studio was established in 2012. Since then, our studio has worked tirelessly to raise the standard of dentistry and create a premium dental experience for each and every one of our patients.
Our studio is more than just a place where you can get complete dental services for your dental needs, it’s a curated atmosphere that helps you relax and enjoy every moment of your visit.
Some additional benefits of getting your teeth whitening treatments at our studio include:
- Conscious check-in. The Chicago Dental Studio offers contactless check-in, letting you know that your health and safety are our main priority.
- Top-notch dental care. Think of your dental experience with us as a sort of “spa day” for your mouth. You will emerge from our studio feeling fresh, relaxed, and confident.
- Enhanced aesthetics. Having white teeth can give you a major confidence boost that shows. And bonus, prioritizing dental aesthetics may also positively affect the way that you are perceived by others.
- Improved dental hygiene. Routine teeth whitening treatments ensure that your dental health is maintained while also minimizing the risk of gum disease.
Types of Dental Whitening
What type of dental whitening is best for you is determined by your specific needs as well as which method is most convenient for your lifestyle.
Some of the different types of dental whitening include:
- Dental teeth whitening. The most thorough form of teeth whitening is done in a dental chair by a skilled dentist. Teeth whitening professionals can make sure that no spots are missed so that you end up with maximized results and a smile you’re satisfied with.
- Whitening toothpaste. Due to its convenience, many people use this method on a daily basis, using ADA-approved whitening toothpaste to maintain glimmering pearly whites.
- At-home teeth whitening solutions. At-home whitening kits usually contain bleach to aid in whitening the teeth and can be obtained from many stores or dentists.
- Teeth whitening trays. While appearing similar to mouthguards, teeth whitening trays are infused with a teeth whitening solution. You may purchase these from your dentist or from many stores.
- Natural teeth whitening solutions. Avoiding things like coffee, tea, wine, and tobacco usage is a natural way to keep your teeth white and unstained.
How To Know Which Teeth Whitening Solutions Are Best For You
Due to the number of teeth whitening treatments available, it can be confusing for patients to know what type of teeth whitening solution they should opt for.
You should always consult your dentist in order to determine which one you should use in order to achieve the results you’re hoping for. Nobody knows your teeth better than your dentist so they will be able to offer you good advice as to which solution will be ideal for your smile.
As a general rule though, having your teeth professionally whitened by a dentist yields the best results and ensures that tooth damage and gum diseases are being looked out for.
How Often Should I Visit a Teeth Whitening Dentist?
Because whitening your teeth too frequently can lead to loss of tooth enamel and other dental issues, it’s important to know how often you should have your teeth professionally whitened.
While the frequency of teeth whitening will vary depending on the individual patient, in general, you should aim to have your teeth whitened every 6 months to a year.
After your initial teeth whitening session at The Chicago Dental Studio, speak with our dentist about how often they’d recommend that you have your teeth whitened so that you can schedule your next appointment.
Get the Best Teeth Whitening Services at The Chicago Dental Studio
If you are in need of the best professional teeth whitening services in Chicago, get in touch with The Chicago Dental Studio today. Our professional dentists would be more than happy to discuss your dental needs and put you on our calendar for the best dental experience of your life.
Contact The Chicago Dental Studio to schedule your teeth whitening appointment and to pursue better dental health and hygiene today.
Other Services We Offer