Composite bonding, otherwise known as dental bonding, resin bonding, or tooth bonding is a non-invasive procedure used to restore minor dental damage such as tooth fractures and chips. The procedure can also be used to fill in gaps, make teeth look wider, hide eroded areas, and lengthen short teeth to align and restore symmetry to your smile.
Here at The Chicago Dental Studio, our team of high-end dental professionals offers tailored dental services so that you can treat your smile to a spa day. We firmly believe that dentistry should be a relaxing, and high-end experience — every time. From the moment you walk through our studio doors, you will receive the royal treatment as our staff prioritizes your dental comfort and convenience.
If you are considering composite bonding treatments, continue reading or get in touch with The Chicago Dental Studio to schedule an appointment at a dental studio today.
Composite Bonding Cost
At The Chicago Dental Studio, we offer a wide selection of premium, top-of-the-line cosmetic treatments, including composite bonding. Dental bonding procedures make the perfect solution for individuals looking for a quick and easy solution to a number of dental problems.
Dental issues that composite bonding can remedy include:
- Chipped teeth.
- Tooth restructuring.
- Improving smile symmetry.
If you’re considering our cosmetic dentist composite bonding procedure and interested to know how much composite bonding costs, together with further details, we’d like to invite you to contact our studio today!
If you’re interested in The Chicago Dental Studio’s cosmetic dentist composite bonding procedure and would like to learn how much composite bonding costs, contact our studio today.
Bonding Procedure: What to Expect
Composite bonding teeth procedures are quick and at times even require no drilling or invasive dentistry procedures.
Here’s an overview of what you can expect during the treatment procedure at our highly regarded dental studio in Chicago:
- Your teeth will be gently sanded to ensure the bonding resin can adhere to your teeth.
- Your teeth will be etched and the liquid bonding agent will be applied along with a conditioning lotion to protect your teeth.
- A composite bonding resin will be selected in a shade that matches your tooth color and then applied to the teeth.
- Next, an ultraviolet light with a specific frequency will be used to bond the resin to your teeth.
- If any adjustments are needed, these can be implemented immediately after hardening the resin.
- Once you are happy with the final look and color of the dental bonding, we will polish them and provide further instructions on how you can continue to take care of them at home.
The composite bonding procedure is fast and only requires one appointment. However, we recommend that you have your composite bondings cleaned and polished every 6 months to ensure your teeth get protected from discoloration and damage.
Taking Care of Bonded Teeth
Now that you have your smile back, you will want to ensure that you keep it looking and feeling great and avoid any possible discoloration issues or unnecessary damages. One of the best ways to keep your teeth in optimal condition is to follow a daily dental cleaning ritual as outlined below:
- Floss at least once a day.
- Brush your teeth in the morning and before going to bed for at least 2 minutes.
- Scrape your tongue before brushing.
- Avoid vaping, smoking, and any other form of tobacco.
- Consider cutting back on highly staining beverages and foods such as coffee and red wine.
- Start using a nightguard.
Reasons for Teeth Bonding
Teeth bonding is a highly sought-after dental procedure at our top-notch dental studio in Chicago. It is a versatile solution used for a whole host of issues that our customers experience.
Some of the main reasons we would suggest teeth bonding to a patient include:
- To repair a damaged, cracked, broken, or chipped tooth.
- To restore and repair a cavity.
- To protect a tooth’s root exposed from receding gums.
Our clients have experienced great success and feel overjoyed with the results they get from their teeth bonding procedures.
Contact The Chicago Dental Studio Today for Free Consultation!
Don’t let the state of your teeth get in the way of your career path, relationships, or personal confidence. Get in touch with our client-focused, professional, upscale dental studio today to schedule your consultation with one of Chicago’s most revered dentists.