Having a radiant smile says a lot more about you than you may realize. Not only is it an indicator of your dental health, it also conveys professionalism, boosts confidence, and causes strangers to have more positive initial perceptions of you.
In the end, having your teeth whitened professionally will not only greatly improve your dental aesthetics and overall oral health, it will also help you professionally and in your mental health space.
Continue reading to learn more about the various teeth whitening procedures or get in touch with The Chicago Dental Studio to schedule your tooth whitening at a premium dental studio.
3 Professional Whitening Methods
There are several different teeth whitening in office and at-home methods that produce high-quality, noticeable, and lasting results. The option you choose should be a reflection of the quality of service and experience you are seeking in a dental procedure.
Several options that your dentist may introduce you to include:
- In office bleaching. This procedure yields the most significant results and can be completed in about 90 minutes at a high-end dental studio.
- Teeth whitening trays. This is an at-home whitening treatment that is administered by wearing fitted trays for a period of a couple of days or weeks. The trays you wear will be lined with a whitening solution that will gradually whiten your teeth.
- Teeth whitening toothpaste. Due to a near-universal desire for pristine teeth, there are numerous whitening toothpaste options available that can be picked up over the counter. While a good practice to implement into your dental regimen, teeth whitening toothpaste should not be your only whitening solution, especially if you are hoping for optimal results.
In Office Professional Whitening vs. at-Home Whitening Treatments
While there is more than one way to brighten your smile, not every teeth whitening procedure will give you the pristine results you’re hoping for.
When it comes to the question of whether you should do in office teeth whitening or at-home treatments, here are several factors that will help you make the best decision for you.
- Procedure length. Most at-home teeth whitening regimens take between 30 minutes and eight hours to complete (depending on the strength of the whitening agent used). At-home treatments also require days or even weeks of use before they begin showing results, while in office whitening, on the other hand, is a single 90-minute procedure.
- Longevity. When it comes to longevity, in office whitening triumphs over at-home whitening solutions every time. If you are looking for a lasting solution to brighten your smile, invest in whitening treatments that are done by a high-end dental studio for maximal results. As a helpful tip to extend your results, whitening trays can be used for at-home touch-ups to keep your teeth looking fresh and clean between in office whitenings.
- End results. While those who use at-home whitening solutions often see noticeable results, it can’t be ignored that in office dental whitening always yields superior results in the end.
- Overall experience. If you are someone who enjoys the experience of having a professional take care of your dental health and cosmetics, visiting a modern dental studio is an optimal route and one that provides stunning results every time.
How to Maintain Your Teeth Whitening Results
It’s no secret that maintaining your fresh smile is more than half the challenge after you’ve had your teeth professionally whitened.
Food and beverage choices are all too often the culprits for smile discoloration or fading, so if you are passionate about maintaining your smile’s brilliance, here are five tips for extending your results.
- Avoid tobacco usage as this can stain and discolor your teeth.
- Maintain good dental hygiene by brushing your teeth twice a day and flossing every day.
- Avoid food and drinks that cause staining (i.e. coffee, tea, red wine, and vinegar).
- Swish water in your mouth after eating colorful meals to avoid staining.
- Use a straw when drinking liquids that could cause staining or discoloration.
Visit a Luxury Dental Studio For Your Teeth Whitening Needs
Here at The Chicago Dental Studio, our modern dentistry studio offers in office teeth whitening services for hygiene and cosmetic purposes. Our luxury dental studio believes in the power of redefining dentistry and creating an experience that rejuvenates and improves the health of both body and mind.
Pamper yourself and uncover the satisfying, meditative, and health-promoting qualities of having your dental needs taken care of by world-class professionals.
Contact The Chicago Dental Studio today to schedule your consultation at our contemporary dental studio and watch your dental aesthetics be transformed.